The foundation of a child’s personality and two thirds of his intellect is formed between the ages of two and five. They learn many things through observation. Bearing this in mind the school caters to the needs and demands of EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING. & creates proper atmosphere for them to observe and learn things. Children learn EDUCATIONAL and SOCIAL SKILLS and develop VERBAL ABILITY along with values. They imbibe the skills and experience the JOY OF MAKING and creating things with their own hands through ART AND CRAFT as well as INDEPENDENT PLAY, which is an integral part of curriculur.
Our Early Childhood Care and Education programme consists of multifaceted, flexible, play based, activity based and discovery based learning about alphabets, languages, numbers , counting, colours , shapes, indoor and outdoor play, problem solving drawing/painting and other visual art , craft, drama, puppetry , music and movement.
Trinity Tinkers find wings to their imagination in the story telling sessions and relates to the real world whenever they venture out on a fieldtrip. The aim of the proramme is to develop wholesome and happy personality.
The areas of learning are:
• Communication and language, verbal ability
• Physical development
• Personal, social and emotional development
•Expressive arts and design
Primary( THINK ROOMS )
Primary curriculum is progressive, forward thinking, and child-centered, using the integrated, interactive approach. Topics and themes are carefully planned to cross artificial subject barriers. This enables the student to have a far more realistic view of the world in which he/she lives and needs to function successfully. Much of the teaching is based on the assumption that understanding is a fundamental requirement for any learning to take place. Therefore, much of the work is based on hands-on experience and research-skills, where the role of the teacher becomes that of a facilitator. Here, the students take an active part in their own learning. They are encouraged to use their own initiative and develop into independent learners with a strong desire to think critically.
Elements of a THINK ROOM
• Studio: Every Studio is a child’s own reflection, as unique as the child
• Walls that speak: The walls in a THINK ROOM speak to the child
• Authentic assessment: Each child has own pace and style of learning. Multiple assessments are used to ensure each child attains minimum level of learning of each concept.
• THINK ROOM Kit: Think Room kit contains powerful tools that assist the teacher to foster the social, emotional, cognitive and metacognitive domains as well as bring in better student engagement.
Brain Button , Box of gratitude, Voice meter, Cooperative learning board, Mood meter
•Learning by doing
• Value Based Teaching
• Field Trips .
• Library Programme based Learning.
• Role Play and Dramatization
• Project Presentation
• Problem Solving activities.
• Vocabulary building and language development sessions
The school is following the CBSE curriculum with International standards. It is true that a child must learn, and how he or she does so, plays a key role in the development and retention of knowledge. The Curriculum is progressive, forward thinking, and a child-centered one using an integrated and interactive approach. Teaching methodology is based on 21st century needs of students with technology playing an integral part in the process of learning.
Math room is well-equipped with the required facilities and mathematical kits. The experiential learning method with an arithmetical ambience enables and motivates the students to develop a clear and strong concept of the subject.
The students are provided with a well-equipped Science Room where classes are designed to complement materials that have been presented in theory lessons. Students spend considerable part of their time doing a wide range of experiments. Here the learning is very ‘hands on’ and classes are designed to allow students to develop a wide range of techniques and personal skills.
Social Science Room
It is enriched with the information of world history ,Political science , global Economics displayed the walls and boards, furnished with Geography models and space to display their research work.
English Science Room
Having Pictorial display boards, interesting charts with grammatical contents to jog students’ memories, as well as being vibrant with students’ creative works, English room presents students a pleasant personalized touch in language learning. This language room with all teaching aids helps the learner in facilitating their productive (speaking and writing) and receptive (reading and listening) skills without any interruption.
This room plays the role of a perfect language guide for the students. There are different sections on display boards presenting the creative writing, morphology and remarkable works of Hindi literature. These pictorial and informative write ups help in the development of ideas ,concepts and facts that facilitate their language in the long run. The, digital facility develops the visual learning and listening skills within the learners.
• Project based learning: Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to a complex question, problem, or challenge.
• Collaborative learning: In a collaborative learning setting, learners have the opportunity to converse with peers, present and defend ideas, exchange diverse beliefs, question other conceptual frameworks, and be actively engaged.
• Differential Learning: Each child learns differently. Students are analyzed on the basis of learning style and levels of understanding and lessons and activities are planned accordingly.
• Integrated learning: Learning is integrated and holistic making Real life connections for students to comprehend and relate to their own lives.
Senior Secondary( CAREER READY )
The curriculum is planned keeping in mind the syllabus of graduation level to give our students an edge and help students to prepare for next phase of education beyond school. Extensions to the curriculum in grade 11 and 12 are provided to facilitate students to prepare for competitive examinations. The wide range of curricular options provides students with very good choices and opportunities to benefit from learning experiences that encourage their talents, interests and aspirations.
We offer the following subject combinations under three STREAMS
English, Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Informatics Practice/Physical Education/Psychology.
English, Business Studies/Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics/Informatics Practice/Physical Education/Psychology.
English, Sociology, Political science, Economics, Mathematics/Informatics Practice/Physical Education/Psychology.
Career Counselling and Summer Internship Programme:
We help our students in identifying their academic goals and aspirations and ensure that it’s in line with their larger purpose in life.
We handhold students right from subject selection, to launching themselves in undergraduate colleges as mature adults, caring and serving not only themselves and their families but also the entire world.
To help students make the right choice, career counselling in charge collaborates with various universities and organisations and offers CAREER GUIDANCE to students. We invite many universities on campus and help students make the right choice, at the same time to give real-life experience and boost student portfolio we help them get SUMMER INTERNSHIPS in many respected organisations.